website : www.icametoparty.com
bookings : bookings@icametoparty.com

Monday 7 November 2016

TRIANGLE...


super happy to announce that my bookings will now be taken care of by Triangle agency in Berlin.
Triangle is home to many artists i admire such as Jeff Mills, Blawan, DVS1 and Ben Sims, to name just a few, so, i'm very proud and excited to be in such good company.
my super agent Maya will continue to look after me at Triangle Agency and i'd like to give her a special shout out and a lot of thanks for getting me to where i am today. ❤️
i'm extremely lucky to do what i do and i dont take if for granted for a second so id like to take a little moment here to thank all the people that book me to play records and, most importantly, all those people that spend their hard earned money coming to dance to my records ❤️
hope to see you soon...

WORK !